Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Getting the car and trailer ready for travel


Today November 22, 2017.  My car was taken down for a oil change, tire rotation, abs system replaced. Tomorrow taking it down for brake pads. I also took it down to Beaver Car Wash in Venice, Fl with my son for a deep detailed cleaning.  It took 2 1/2 hrs. so we went to Denny' for brunch.

At Denny's I order bacon well done, eggs over easy, home fries along with pancakes.  I had not eaten since last night.  I expected to take half home which I did not!!  The pancakes were the best I have ever had. On top of the pancakes was smothered whip cream with lots of shaved white chocolate on top with the largest raspberries I have ever seen with many  along the edge of the plate.  I thought I died and went to heaven.  My son as a steak and cheese and mushroom sub which looked wonderful.

We picked up the car.  It was so clean and perfect.  They did a great job. 

My son and I then went to Walmart and bought new tires for the camper.  Size 13 already mounted. My son Wayne and Craig will lube the bearings and put the tires on Sunday.

I am getting so excited to start my trip West.  I have never been West of Florida before. 
A year and a half ago I made a 6 month trip to New England. It was wonderful. 

Thanksgiving is day after tomorrow.  Going to my sister Starr's  house and my brother-in law for a Turkey dinner with my sons.  It will be the last holiday dinner in her home as she is selling it and moving to a new house  November 29.  Very exciting.

I have been getting my things together to pack the camper and rearranging everything.  I have 11 days left to do it all in.  Tomorrow I hope to wash and wax the camper so it looks great.

As you will all find out I also work online on my Jewelry store. Christmas is a busy time. I also have a small store in Bradenton, Fl.   I am only telling you this so you will know more about me.  So with the stores and packing I am out straight.  My sister Starr who is my business partner and will be working here while I am gone and I will work online on the road.  I love what I do. Its my passion.

I am just learning how to blog and this is my first day so be patient with me.  It will get better when I learn what I am doing.  I will try and blog every day until December 5th comes and then I will have lots of pictures and traveling to share.

I invite you to travel with me.

Sharon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home