Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Flu Shots

November  28, 2017



  To get Flu Shot or Not?


I have read so much on the negative side of getting flu shots.  Children getting sick, seniors dying.
I personally do not want a new born to get shots.  By the time they are 1 month old they have had 13 shots already. This did not happen  in my day.  I hate to think of my great grand daughter who is only 4, entering school next year with a mandatory flue shot required. I feel parents should make this decision not the school or the government.

Saying this, I usually opt out of getting the flue shot, but this year was different.  A couple of days ago I had my yearly checkup. As usual the dr. ask if I wanted a flu shot. She knows how I feel.  I said no.  She said well your going on a road trip, going through multiple states and being around lots of new people, are you sure?  She said she has had no bad reports of the flu. So guess what I got it!

Well, two days later I didn't feel well, broke out in rashes all over both of my arms.  The itch was so bad I could not sleep and could not resist scratching.  Called the doctor and she says come in.

When she opened the door I showed her my arms and said "help".  She said she could.  She didn't think it was the flu shot, but I know it was.   I had looked it up on the internet and there were many other people with the same symptom.  She has sense put on my medical records, no flu shots due to
allergy

So you guessed the rest... bend over and take the shot.  lol.  Good think I don't mind needles.  In the evening I started to feel some relief and was able to sleep. She also gave me a prescription I am to take for one week.

Well tomorrow is the one week and guess what.  It is still itching.  It has been better but its taking its time going away.

So you be the judge. Look up flu shot symptoms and you decide. I wish I had said no and followed through.

I will sign any petition to stop mandatory shots for anything.  No more mandatory shots for newborns.  Lets stop this now.


Until tomorrow.  Still packing for my road trip


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home